Management Associate Program
Careers with AIA as a Management Associate
As a leading life insurer in Asia, we attract some of the best talents in the life insurance industry. We provide extensive training and career development to ensure we bring out the best in our people so we together can offer the best service to our customers.
AIA Management Associate Program
About The Program:
Successful companies are driven by successful leaders. AIA’s Management Associate Program sets out to ensure our success by recruiting and developing the best talent to assume management positions at the end of an 18-month program. Throughout the Program, each Management Associate’s personal strengths are identified and cultivated in order to enhance his/her functional competency, leadership ability, and business acumen. As an AIA Management Associate, your individual development plan will be driven by your capabilities and will commonly include local and overseas on-the-job training, cross-functional projects, and leadership development experiences.
The AIA Management Associate Program will bring out the best in you!
- Understanding the Business – You’ll acquire deep technical knowledge on business concepts, processes, and products.
- Structured Job Rotations – You’ll quickly be able to relate theory to market realities through intense field exposure and interactions with business leaders and customers.
- Development of Business Strategy – You’ll contribute to the business by recommending fresh perspectives on strategic business issues.
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and project management skills
- Geographically mobile
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate (preferred) degree in Business or related field
We offer attractive remuneration packages to successful candidates. To apply, please Click here.