AIA Investment Management Private Limited (AIAIM) leverages specialist teams of more than 155 professionals to support and manage asset classes across geographies.
Our strong research capabilities in Equities, Fixed Income and Alternative Investments has seen us manage more than USD 133B across asset classes (as of 30 June 2021).
We solely cater to AIA and dedicate our investment resources to manage the assets of the AIA entities within the AIA Group.
AIA Investment Management Private LimitedAIA Investment Management Private Limited
Please read the following conditions carefully before accessing our website. It contains restrictions imposed by law and regulations on the distribution of the content in our website. If you do not agree with the conditions of use, please exit this site.
1. This website contains information relating to AIA Investment Funds, a "société d'investissement à capital variable" (SICAV) established under the laws of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg (“AIAIF”) and AIA Investment Management Private Limited (“AIAIM”). The information published on this website is for information purposes only and does not amount to an offer, solicitation or distribution by AIAIF or AIAIM to anyone accessing this website (hereinafter referred as “you”) to invest in AIAIF and does not constitute any investment advice by AIAIM to you. The website is not an advertisement and is not intended for public use or distribution.
2. No regulator has reviewed the contents of this website and accordingly, no regulator takes responsibility for the contents of the website.
3. The information on the website you are about to enter is NOT intended for retail investors in Singapore. It is intended only for Singapore-based residents who are “institutional investors” as defined in the Securities and Futures Act, Chapter 289 of Singapore (“SFA”). Please see below for the definition of an “institutional investor”. If you are a user in Singapore, by clicking “CONFIRM” below, you confirm that you are an institutional investor and that you agree not to forward or make the contents of this website available to any person who is not an institutional investor. Otherwise, please close the window to exit this website. The AIA India Equity Fund and AIA Singapore Bond Fund (the “Sub-Funds”), being sub-funds of AIAIF, have been recognised by the Monetary Authority of Singapore under Section 287 of the SFA. However, the Sub-Funds currently will not be offered to the retail public in Singapore or elsewhere. Save for the above, no action has been taken to authorize, register or qualify AIAIF or otherwise permit a public offering of AIAIF in any jurisdiction, or to permit the distribution of information in relation to AIAIF in any jurisdiction.
4. The information on the website is not intended for persons located or resident in jurisdictions where the distribution of such information is restricted or unauthorized. Persons in respect of whom such prohibitions apply must not access the website.
5. An “institutional investor” as defined in the SFA is a person that falls into any of the categories set out below:
(a) The Singapore government.
(b) A statutory board as prescribed in the Second Schedule to the Securities and Futures (Classes of Investors) Regulations 2018.
(c) An entity that is wholly or beneficially owned, whether directly or indirectly, by a central government of a country and whose principal activity is:
(i) to manage its own funds;
(ii) to manage the funds of the central government of that country (which may include the reserves of that central government and any pension or provident fund of that country); or
(iii) to manage the funds (which may include the reserves of that central government and any pension or provident fund of that country) of another entity that is wholly or beneficially owned, whether directly or indirectly, by a central government of that country.
(d) An entity:
(i) that is wholly or beneficially owned, whether directly or indirectly, by a central government of a country; and
(ii) whose funds are managed by an entity mentioned in paragraph (c) above.
(e) A central bank in a jurisdiction other than Singapore.
(f) A central government in a country other than Singapore.
(g) An agency (of a central government in a country other than Singapore) that is incorporated or established in a country other than Singapore.
(h) A multilateral agency, international organization or supranational agency as prescribed by the Third Schedule to the Securities and Futures (Classes of Investors) Regulations 2018.
(i) A bank that is licensed under the Banking Act, Chapter 19 of Singapore (the “Banking Act”).
(j) A merchant bank that is approved as a financial institution under section 28 of the Monetary Authority of Singapore Act, Chapter 186 of Singapore (the “MAS Act”).
(k) A finance company that is licensed under the Finance Companies Act, Chapter 108 of Singapore (the “Finance Companies Act”).
(l) A company or co-operative society that is licensed under the Insurance Act, Chapter 142 of Singapore (the “Insurance Act”) to carry on insurance business in Singapore.
(m) A company licensed under the Trust Companies Act, Chapter 336 of Singapore (the “Trust Companies Act”).
(n) A holder of a capital markets services license granted pursuant to section 86 of the SFA.
(o) An approved exchange.
(p) A recognised market operator.
(q) An approved clearing house.
(r) A recognised clearing house.
(s) A licensed trade repository.
(t) A licensed foreign trade repository.
(u) An approved holding company.
(v) The Central Depository (Pte) Limited or any other corporation approved by the MAS as a depositary company or corporation for the purposes of the SFA, which operates the Central Depository System for the holding and transfer of book-entry securities.
(w) An entity or a trust formed or incorporated in a jurisdiction other than Singapore, which is regulated for the carrying on of any financial activity in that jurisdiction by a public authority of that jurisdiction that exercises a function that corresponds to a regulatory function of the MAS under the SFA, the Banking Act, the Finance Companies Act, the MAS Act, the Insurance Act, the Trust Companies Act or such other legislation as may be prescribed by regulations made under section 341 of the SFA.
(x) A pension fund, or collective investment scheme, whether constituted in Singapore or elsewhere.
(y) A person (other than an individual) who carries on the business of dealing in bonds with:
(i) “accredited investors” (as defined under the SFA);
(ii) persons whose business involves the acquisition and disposal, or the holding, of capital markets products, whether as principal or agent;
(iii) trustees of such trusts as the MAS may prescribe, when acting in that capacity; or
(iv) such other persons as the MAS may prescribe.
(z) A trustee of such trust as the MAS may prescribe, when acting in that capacity.
(aa) A designated market-maker (as defined under the SFA).
(bb) A headquarters company or finance and treasury centre which carries on business involving fund management, where such business has been approved as a qualifying service in relation to that headquarters company or finance and treasury centre under section 43E(2)(a) or 43G(2)(a) of the Income Tax Act, Chapter 134 of Singapore.
(cc) A person who undertakes fund management activity (whether in Singapore or elsewhere) on behalf of not more than 30 “qualified investors” (as defined under the SFA).
(dd) A service company which carries on business as an agent of a member of Lloyd’s.
(ee) A corporation the entire share capital of which is owned by a person falling within paragraphs (a) to (dd) above, or by persons all of whom fall within paragraphs (a) to (dd) above, or a partnership (other than a limited liability partnership within the meaning of the Limited Liability Partnerships Act, Chapter 163A of Singapore) in which each partner falls within paragraphs (a) to (dd) above.
A. Terms and conditions for use of this website
1. By accessing this website, you represent and warrant that you are an “institutional investor” as defined under the SFA in Singapore.
2. AIAIF, AIAIM and its affiliates do not represent that the information and materials on this website are appropriate for use in all jurisdictions or for all investors. If you are accessing this website outside Singapore, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws and regulations.
3. The conditions for use of the website may be revised by AIAIF and/or AIAIM any time by amending this page. By accessing this website, you are deemed to consent to these conditions of use together any subsequent updates or amendments.
4. You further represent that you are accessing this website as a result of your own initiation and none of AIAIM, its affiliates nor their respective representative(s) had, at any time directly or indirectly, been contacted with respect to an investment in AIAIF prior to such unsolicited initiation.
B. Limitation of Liability
1. The website has been prepared for the purpose of providing general information only without taking account of any particular investor's objectives, financial situation or needs and does not amount to an investment recommendation. You should, before making any investment decision, consider the appropriateness of the information in the website, and seek professional advice, having regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs. Any offer can only be made by the relevant offering documents (eg. prospectus of AIAIF and other documents (eg. Key Investor Information Document) as required by the relevant jurisdiction), all of which must be read and understood in their entirety, and only in jurisdictions where such an offer is in compliance with relevant laws and regulatory requirements and you are solely responsible for complying with such legal and regulatory requirements. Any discussion of risk management is intended to describe AIAIF, AIAIM and/or its affiliates’ efforts to monitor and manage risk, but does not imply low risk.
2. AIAIF, AIAIM and/or its affiliates will not be liable to you for any decision made or action taken by you from reliance on any information in the website.
3. In all cases, anyone proposing to rely on or use the information contained in the website should independently verify and check the accuracy, completeness, reliability and suitability of the information.
4. The information contained in the website does not constitute financial, investment, legal, accounting, tax or other professional advice or a solicitation for investment in AIAIF nor does it constitute an offer or solicitation for sale of interests (or distribution of such interests) issued by AIAIF or funds that are managed or advised by AIAIM and/or its affiliates. Any offer can only be made by the relevant offering documents, together with the relevant subscription agreement, all of which must be read and understood in their entirety, and only in jurisdictions where such an offer is in compliance with relevant laws and regulatory requirements.
5. Simulations, past and projected performance may not necessarily be indicative of future results. The value of AIAIF and the income from investing in AIAIF may go down as well as up, i.e., risk of loss or opportunity for gain. There is NO GUARANTEE that profits will be made and you may not get back the original amount invested. Figures may be taken from sources that are believed to be reliable (but may not necessarily have been independently verified), and such figures should not be relied upon in making investment decisions. AIAIF, AIAIM and each of their respective directors, employees, officers and affiliates do not assume any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of such information.
6. Information posted on this website is current only as at the date of posting and may no longer be accurate, complete or reliable when viewed by you. All information contained herein may be changed or amended without prior notice, and AIAIF, AIAIM and/or its affiliates do not undertake to update this website regularly. AIAIF, AIAIM and/or its affiliates do not represent or warrant the accuracy, adequacy, reliability or completeness of any information contained in the website. AIAIF, AIAIM and their respective directors, employees, and officers and affiliates will not be liable for any claim or loss arising directly or indirectly from any errors or omissions in the information therein.
7. The commentaries and / or views expressed herein are the views of the writer at the time of issue and may change over time. You should not rely on and / or act on the information in these commentaries or views without seeking professional advice.
8. AIAIF, AIAIM and/or its affiliates do not warrant that the website can be accessible at all times. The website may be temporarily unavailable for administrative or other reasons. AIAIF, AIAIM and/or its affiliates may modify, upgrade, remove, suspend or discontinue the provision of or remove in part or in whole, the website or any information, functionalities provided herein at any time without giving any prior notice and reason. AIAIF, AIAIM and/or its affiliates and their respective directors, officers and employees will not be liable for any claim or loss arising directly or indirectly from such modification, upgrade, suspension or removal which prevents you accessing the website, or the information or functionalities therein.
C. Links to other websites
1. Any hyperlink to other websites contained within the website are for the convenience of the user only. The hyperlinks to any websites and its content are not an endorsement or verification of such website and you agree that your access to such website and its content is entirely at your own risk.
2. AIAIF, AIAIM and/or its affiliates have not reviewed and is not responsible for the content of any third party website accessible through the hyperlinks in this website. The information in these linked third party websites are not prepared or maintained by AIAIF, AIAIM and/or its affiliates, and AIAIF, AIAIM and/or its affiliates have no control over the content of such websites. AIAIF, AIAIM and/or its affiliates are not responsible for the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, and completeness of information in the linked third party websites. Neither AIAIF, AIAIM and/or its affiliates and their respective directors, employees and officers assume any liabilities in respect of any errors or omissions on this webpage, or any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the website.
3. Hyperlinks to websites of affiliate companies of AIAIF and/or AIAIM which offer any products or services is intended solely to persons locating or residing in certain jurisdictions. The content of such linked website is not intended for access by any person locating or residing in jurisdictions where such distribution or use would be contrary to the local law or regulations.
D. Data Protection
This website does not collect personal information.
All copyright, patent, intellectual and other property rights in connection with the information contained in this website are owned by AIAIF, AIAIM and/or its affiliates. No rights of any kind are licensed, assigned or shall otherwise pass to persons accessing information as contained in this website. Under no circumstances should such information or any part of it be copied, reproduced, republished or redistributed in any manner without the prior written permission of AIAIF, AIAIM and/or its affiliates.
"I have read and accept", click to proceed
AIA Investment Management Private Limited (AIAIM) leverages specialist teams of more than 155 professionals to support and manage asset classes across geographies.
In July 2019, we launched our first funds platform SICAV, a Luxembourg investment company with variable share capital, as part of our growth initiative. AIA Investment Funds is subject to Luxembourg law relating to undertakings for collective investment (UCITS).
The funds platform is an investment engine that provides the flexibility for designing bespoke investment-linked products that suit customers’ needs based on risk profile, long-term protection and financial goals.
This broadens the range of investment opportunities for insurance assets, pension accounts and investment-linked assurance schemes across AIA Group’s business units.
More videos from our partners
More fund documents
Complaints handling policy
This Prospectus contains information about AIA Investment Funds that a prospective investor should consider before investing in the Fund and should be retained for future reference.