• AIA Investment Management HK Limited (the "Company") was incorporated in 2018 to further enhance the management of AIA Group’s insurance assets.
• The Company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of AIA Investment Management Holding Company Private Limited, a company incorporated and domiciled in Singapore. The ultimate holding company is AIA Group Limited, which is incorporated and listed in Hong Kong.
• The Company is licensed by the SFC for type 4 (advising on securities) and type 9 (asset management) regulated activities.
• Since incorporation, the Company has built specialist teams to manage different asset classes across geographies and conduct global asset allocation based on in-depth research on equities, fixed income, collective investment schemes and economies.
• We solely cater to AIA and dedicate our investment resources to manage the assets of our life insurance business and pension funds.
• In August 2020, as part of our growth initiatives, we launched our first funds series “AIA Wealth Funds”, an open-ended unit trust structure governed by the laws of Hong Kong.
• The funds series is an investment engine that provides a flexible building block for savings products and investment-linked assurance schemes to suit the different needs of customers in terms of risk profiles, long-term protection and financial goals.
• The offering broadens the range of investment opportunities for insurance assets, pension accounts and Investment-linked assurance schemes across business units of the AIA Group.