• AIA Investment Management Private Limited (AIAIM) was incorporated in 2016 as the hub for regional investment management and central trading for AIA.
• AIAIM is a wholly-owned subsidiary of AIA Investment Management Holding Company Private Limited, a company incorporated and domiciled in Singapore. The ultimate holding company is AIA Group Limited, which is incorporated & listed in Hong Kong.
• As of 31 Dec 2019, AIAIM currently manages US$108bn across asset classes and has a robust team of 100+ employees.
• Since incorporation at AIAIM we have built on specialist teams supporting and managing asset classes across geographies, having strong research capabilities in Equities, Fixed Income and Alternative Investments.
• We solely cater to AIA and dedicate our investment resources to manage the assets of the AIA entities within the AIA Group.
• In July 2019, as part of our growth initiatives we launched our first funds platform; a Luxembourg investment company with variable share capital (SICAV). AIA Investment Funds is subject to Luxembourg law relating to undertakings for collective investment (UCITS).
• The funds platform is an investment engine that provides a flexible building block for designing Investment Linked Products to suit the different needs of customers in terms of risk profiles, long-term protection and financial goals.
• The offering broadens the range of investment opportunities for general accounts across AIA entities.